Test Preparation Math Refresher Course
Need Extra Math Help?
Do you need extra help in math to prepare for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)?
Our short Math Refresher course is designed to strengthen your skills and build your confidence before you take the GRE or GMAT prep course. Maybe your math skills are a little rusty, or maybe you never really learned math very well the first time. Our Math Refresher course is the perfect solution - it will get you ready to take our GRE or GMAT prep courses.
The Math Refresher covers these fundamental math topics:
- Prime numbers and number properties
- Converting between percents, decimals, and fractions
- Fractions: adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and simplifying
- Roots: adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and simplifying
- Exponents: adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing, including negatives and zero
- Polynomials: adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and factoring
- Evaluating an Expression
- Solving Linear Equations
How do I know if I need the Math Refresher?
Take our quick test (pdf) to see if you're ready to take the GRE or GMAT prep course. If you are comfortable with all of these math questions, you are ready to begin studying for the exam. If not, take our Math Refresher before taking your GRE or GMAT prep course.
- Word Problems
- Combinations and Permutations
- Basic Statistics
Sounds great! How do I sign up?
This class is ONLY offered to students who are registered in our GRE or GMAT prep course. It is not a substitute for the GRE or GMAT prep course - it should be taken in addition to the GRE/GMAT prep course. Once you add a GRE or GMAT course to your cart, you will see the option to add a Math Refresher course.
Class Meeting Information
|S||12/14/13 - 12/21/13||9:00 am - 1:30 pm||WEB L102||Tuition: $120 + Special Fee: $20 = $140.|
|MW||01/22/14 - 01/29/14||6:00 pm - 9:00 pm||Tuition: $120 + Special Fee: $20 = $140.|
|TTh||02/18/14 - 02/25/14||6:00 pm - 9:00 pm||Tuition: $120 + Special Fee: $20 = $140.|