Budget, Finance and Administration / Professional Education
- Professional Bookkeeper Certificate Program - Online
- 06/04 Fundraising Fundamentals for Nonprofits
- 06/05 Managing Your Federal Grants and the Single Audit
- 06/27 Accounting & Budgeting for Non Accounting Managers
- 07/10 Teams of Trust and Collaboration
- 07/16 Finance for Non-Financial Managers (Full-day)
- 07/31 Grant Writing
- 08/01 Bridging the Gap Between Finance and Fundraising
- 08/07 Advanced Negotiation and Alternative Dispute Resolution: Skills for Resolving Business Conflicts
- 08/13 Grant Writing II
Gain a solid handle on your organization's financial business and be proactively positioned to make sound decisions!
Browse our individual classes, get on a certificate track, or work with us to build your own custom program.
Finance and Accounting Certificate - Master the basics of money with a strong foundation in accounting and finance.
Administration Certificate - Enhance your expertise in internal organizational processes.
Financial Management for Nonprofits – Learn the inner workings of finance in the nonprofit sector.
Self-Directed Study Certificate - Design a certificate program custom-tailored to your specific needs. Call us at 801-585-1780 to discuss your options.