Project Management Excellence Certificate / Professional Education
Choose 6 of the following courses.
- Agile Project Management SCRUM (PROED 623)
- Collaborative Leadership (PROED 401)
- Creating a Culture of Support for Effective Project Management (PROED 608)
- Fundamentals of Project Management I (PROED 611)
- Fundamentals of Project Management II (PROED 612)
- Fundamentals of Project Management, Full Day Class (PROED 613)
- Introduction to Data Driven Leadership (PROED 430)
- Leading Successful Projects In A Dynamic World (PROED 602)
- Leading from a Position of Limited Power (PROED 404)
- Managing Performance Collaboratively (PROED 402)
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution (PROED 303)
- Project Level 1 (EDTEC 421)
- Project Leadership, Teambuilding and Communication (PROED 622)
- Project Level 2 (EDTEC 422)
- Project Management Fundamentals - Online (PROED 631)
- Project Management for Civil and Environmental Engineering (PROED 601)
- Project Risk Management (PROED 607)
- Project Risk Management - Online (PROED 632)
- Project Scheduling (PROED 606)
- Quality Tools for Project Management (PROED 609)
- Strategic Risk Management: The Value of Enterprise Risk Management in Strategic Planning (PROED 406)
- Teams of Trust and Collaboration (PROED 403)
- Writing Persuasive Proposals (PROED 708)
- Writing for the Workplace (PROED 700)
Let's face it. Successful project management is an art because projects, in general, are challenging to manage. The weakest link in the system can compromise the success of a project or an entire organization. That's why professionals with exemplary project management skills are increasingly in demand.
In today's global marketplace, projects must not only be done on time, they must be done right and on budget. Communicating the project vision, keeping tasks on track and delivering quality outcomes remain central to a successful project. This can only be done by fostering a winning team, remaining agile to change and understanding accountability. Finding project management professionals who understand these project concepts proves challenging for many organizations.
Through the tools and techniques learned from courses taken through Professional Education at the University of Utah, you can gain the skills you need to take your project from start to finish with the utmost confidence. Whether you are want to be a project manager or currently manage projects, but desire to be the best project manager in your organization, Professional Education at the University of Utah can help you get the skills needed to reach your goals.
The Project Management Excellence Certificate program exposes participants to an extensive view of project management best practices.
To gain the Project Management Excellence Certificate participants must complete 6 of the required classes.
You may also be interested in our Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Prep Course.