Human Resources Management / Professional Education
- Project Human Resource Management - Online
- 06/13 Skills for Workplace Trainers
- 06/20 Advanced Skills for Workplace Trainers
- 07/10 Teams of Trust and Collaboration
- 07/17 Leading from a Position of Limited Power
- 08/06 Effective Curriculum Design
- 08/07 Advanced Negotiation and Alternative Dispute Resolution: Skills for Resolving Business Conflicts
Economic fluctuations, revised employment laws, new benefit options, ever-changing workforce demographics ... Gain the skills to stay strategic and effective in an evolving world!
Browse our individual classes, get on a certificate track, or work with us to build your own custom program.
The following lists the Certificate programs in the Human Resource Management (HRM) field. Or, work with Professional Education to build a certificate to meet your individual needs:
Human Resources Management Certificate Program - Designed to teach and refine the skills one needs to manage human resource operations effectively.
Professional Workplace Trainer Certificate - Designed to make you an effective trainer for adult learners.
Self-Directed Study Certificate - Design your own certificate program and increase the specific skills and knowledge needed to benefit your career. Contact Professional Education at 801-585-1780 to help you build the HRM program you need to achieve your personal objectives. Self-Directed Study Certificates must be approved by Professional Education.