- 1/28 Guiding Organizational Change
- 2/12 Foundations of the Nonprofit Sector
- 2/13 Federal Affirmative Action - Addressing the Game Changers
- 2/19 Human Resources Management Certificate Program
- 2/19 Policies and Procedures for Human Resources
Professional Education at the University of Utah provides you with up-to-the-minute knowledge and cutting-edge skills that will make you highly marketable and extremely valuable. The classes and certificate programs are designed to give students tangible skills that translate immediately into positive results in the business world. The instructors are all successful business professionals who use their experience to provide hands-on training.
Let Professional Education help you become invaluable.
Discover if you can earn professional credit by following this link.
New Service: Market Research
Know your customers and market inside and out with market research from Professional Education at the U.
- Focus your products and services
- Identify new markets
- Forecast customer behavior
- Minimize risk
Agile Project Management
"The demand for agile development skills has increased by 32 percent nationally since 2010. Employers in the professional, scientific, and technical services industry offer the most job opportunities for candidates with agile skills." - Analysis of Labor Market Trends and Existing Programs