Leadership and Management / Professional Education
- Project Human Resource Management - Online
- 05/28 Project Management Training Camp
- 06/25 Guiding Organizational Change
- 06/27 Accounting & Budgeting for Non Accounting Managers
- 07/10 Teams of Trust and Collaboration
- 07/16 Finance for Non-Financial Managers (Full-day)
- 07/17 Leading from a Position of Limited Power
- 07/29 PMP Exam Preparation
- 07/31 Grant Writing
- 08/07 Advanced Negotiation and Alternative Dispute Resolution: Skills for Resolving Business Conflicts
Learn the difference between being a manager and being a leader. Whether you are running an organization, a division, or a cross-department team, get the skills you need to lead your team along the road to success!
Browse our individual classes, get on a certificate track, or work with us to build your own custom program.
Leadership and Management Certificate - From collaborative leadership to mentoring for success, develop the skills to inspire greatness in your team.
Mastering the Business of Technology Certificate Program - Solid business savvy for IT professionals.
Fire Service Leadership Academy - A three-day workshop for learning key skills and techniques for exemplary leadership within the fire service industry (In partnership with the Salt Lake Fire Alliance).
Self-Directed Study Certificate - Design a certificate program custom-tailored to your specific needs. Call us at 801-585-1780 to discuss your options.