Continuing Education Locations — The Graduate Center at St. George
1071 East 100 South, Suite A100
St. George, UT 84770
To see photos of the rooms, follow this link to the photo gallery page.
|Room Rental Rates|
|101||Powered tables, Chairs, Multimedia Equipped||16||$190|
|102||Powered tables, Chairs, Multimedia Equipped||12||$190|
|103||Powered tables, Chairs, Multimedia Equipped||12||$190|
|104||Powered tables, Chairs, Multimedia Equipped||12||$190|
|105||Powered tables, Chairs, Multimedia Equipped||30||$190|
|201||Powered tables, Chairs, Multimedia Equipped||12||$190|
|202||Powered tables, Chairs, Multimedia Equipped||12||$190|
|203||Powered tables, Chairs||19||$25|
|204||Powered tables, Chairs||9||$25|
|205||Powered tables, Chairs||30||$35|
|206||Powered tables, Chairs, Multimedia Equipped||10||$190|
Audiovisual equipment available for use
- Data projector
- Computer or laptop
- VCR/DVD Player
- Interactive Video Conferencing
- Document camera
Room set-up / clean-up
- Chairs, tables, and any other form of furniture must not be moved into or outside of the rental area unless stated on the Rental Contract.
- A $200 per area cleaning deposit is due at the time of the rental payment. A walk-through of the room(s) rented will occur before the contract begins and at the conclusion of the contract period. If the rented room(s) are left in satisfactory condition the deposit will be returned. If the room(s) are not returned to original condition (trash removed, chalkboards and whiteboards erased, tables and chairs cleaned and returned to original positions, and carpets clean) the deposit will be used to pay for cleaning and/or damages.
- A vacuum is available for your use.
- Catering services are not available through The University of Utah.
- Room rental is only available during regular building hours.
- Room rental rates are not pro-rated. Rates are calculated by full hour/day/week increments only. Setup and cleanup time are included in the rental time period.
- Room and equipment reservations are tentative until
— the Confirmation of Campus Facility Reservation and Contract Agreement forms are filled out, signed, and received
— the Certificate of Commercial General Liability Insurance is received
— and the rental and cleaning deposit payments are received.
For further information, call 435-879-4760.