Administration Certificate / Professional Education
- Accounting & Budgeting for Non Accounting Managers (PROED 113)
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers I (PROED 111)
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers II (PROED 112)
- Leading from a Position of Limited Power (PROED 404)
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution (PROED 303)
In addition to the required classes above, this certificate requires 1 elective from the list below.
- Building Teams of Trust, Collaboration, and Results (PROED 403)
- Fundamentals of Project Management I (PROED 611)
- How to Write a Business Case (PROED 701)
- Introduction to Data Driven Leadership (PROED 430)
- Leading Successful Projects In A Dynamic World (PROED 602)
- Writing for the Workplace (PROED 700)
Enhance your expertise in internal organizational processes and earn an Administration Certificate. Do you have the business skills to take on today's challenges with confidence? Broaden your perspective and obtain up-to-date business skills and techniques that will enable you to build your career and improve the bottom-line.
To earn the Administration Certificate, participants must complete 6 classes including 5 required classes and 1 elective.
What did you find most helpful about this class?
"Tools!! Real time plan for how to work through the whole reason I came."
"The case study references and questions."
"Everything!! – sticky note exercise."
"Different strategies for dealing with more collaborative people."
"Learning to work with non-collaborators."
"Ideas to give ownership to the team."
Questions? Call Professional Education at 801-585-1780 or use our online form.