Mastering the Business of Technology / Professional Education
- Collaborative Leadership (PROED 401)
- Strategic Planning for Organizations (PROED 301)
- Teams of Trust and Collaboration (PROED 403)
In addition to the required classes above, this certificate requires 3 electives.
- Effective Presentations (PROED 720)
- Employee Recruitment and Selection (PROED 306)
- Employment Law (PROED 304)
- Fundamentals of Project Management I (PROED 611)
- Introduction to Data Driven Leadership (PROED 430)
- Leading Change with Appreciative Inquiry (PROED 760)
- Leading Successful Projects In A Dynamic World (PROED 602)
- Managing Performance Collaboratively (PROED 402)
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution (PROED 303)
- Succession Planning: Preparing the Next Generation of Professionals (PROED 325)
- Writing for the Workplace (PROED 700)
The Mastering the Business of Technology certificate offers IT professionals solid, business-savvy skills . Required classes give you a powerful combination of leadership and project management tools to achieve successful bottom-line results.
To achieve the Mastering the Business of Technology Certificate, participants must complete 6 classes including 3 required classes plus 3 electives.
Great instructor with real-life experience and good personal examples for application of principals.
— participant from Negotiation and Conflict Resolution (Proed 303) class, Fall 2010
It was great to take a class with a pioneer in Agile development!
— participant from Agile Project Management, Fall 2009
Questions? Call Professional Education at 801-585-1780 or use our online form.