Special Education Classes
Academic Credit

All Current Classes

Registration Information: If you are a matriculated student, you must register for credit classes using the Campus Information System (CIS). If you are new to the University, you must first submit an application to the Admissions Office, then register using the Campus Information System (CIS).

Academic Programs does not currently have any classes scheduled that match your search criteria. Try searching all of Continuing Education classes at our advanced search page. Sign up for our email blasts to get alerts when new classes are posted.

Questions? Call Academic Programs at 801-585-9963 or use our online form.