- 3/20 Hand-building Ceramics: Soft Slabs
- 3/24 Current Issues in American Public Affairs and Politics
- 3/30 Build a Bone
- 3/30 Great Moments in Mormon History
- 3/31 Great Poets of the 20th Century
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute offers unique and courses that you can't find anywhere else in the valley. Classes are easily accessible and taught at convenient times and locations every fall, winter, and spring.
Come and learn from top notch instructors and engage in lively discussion with your peers. Warning: lively discussion may extend after class!
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute Is..
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Utah offers:
- A rich and evolving array of courses, lectures, and special activities
- Instructors who are distinguished emeritus faculty, scholars, and community experts
- Members from all walks of life who bring a lifetime of experience to the classroom
Not only will you make discoveries that may change your life, but you'll meet many a life-loving friend.
Upcoming Term Dates
- Spring 2015: March 30-May 8, 2015
- Fall 2015: Sept. 21-Nov. 6 (fall break, Oct. 11-18)
- Winter 2016: January 19-February 26, 2016