Test Prep’s ACT Scholarship Program was created to provide greater access to the ACT preparation courses. With the help of our scholarships, students who may not otherwise be able to attend a course like this will have the chance to better prepare for the ACT exam.
Scholarships are awarded to students who qualify for the Federal Free and Reduced School Lunch program AND/OR families who demonstrate the need for financial assistance. A scholarship committee will review each application and award scholarships based on how families demonstrate financial need and the quality of the application (including the answers to questions, and the letter of recommendation).
How to Apply – Application and Required Documents
- Complete the online application
- Submit the required materials:
- A letter from a school principal, counselor, teacher, or other school official who is not a conflict of interest providing a recommendation. Letter of Recommendation
- Verification of financial need (i.e., Free and Reduced Lunch Program, or personal letter explaining financial need)
Check email regularly for follow up information requests, and updates.
*The application will not be considered complete until all supporting materials have been submitted. Scholarships will not be awarded to incomplete applications. **
All submitted information is confidential. Applicants will be notified of award status via email and/or telephone.
Scholarship Policies – Please read carefully:
- Scholarship funding is limited and is not guaranteed to all applicants. Recipients will be determined based on a combination of clear financial need, as well as quality of responses to application questions.
- Scholarship recipients have 10 business days to accept the scholarship and register after receiving the award letter. After 10 days, the scholarship will be awarded to another participant.
- The amount awarded for each scholarship is determined based on a sliding scale dependent on need, but all families will be responsible to pay a minimum of $44 (this amount covers the course materials).
- Scholarship recipients may not select a class that is full, nor may they join a waitlist with the intention of using the scholarship. The seat must be available at the time of registration. Additionally, scholarships will not be awarded retroactively. Do not register for a class hoping to receive a scholarship in the future.
- Scholarship recipients are required to complete a post camp survey, and may be asked to participate in Test Prep’s marketing and promotional materials.
- Test Prep Scholarships may be retracted at any time due to unresponsiveness of participant or parent/guardian, or lack of student attendance.
- All Test Prep Program policies and procedures apply to scholarship recipients, including the drop and refund policy.
- An application is required for each individual child (Multi-child families MUST submit multiple application, but may submit just one set of financial records.)
- Scholarships are not guaranteed to every applicant.
- Scholarships can only be used toward classes that are available at time of award.
Please complete the online scholarship application before submitting any paperwork. To submit the letter of recommendation, verification of income, or any other paperwork, you can do any of the following:
For any questions, please email email@example.com, or call 801-585-7880.
Where Our Scholarships Come From
The Youth Education Scholarship Program is supported entirely through donations. A big thank you to the Parents Club members for supporting our program and helping other students have an enriching and engaging experience!
I AGREE TO THE ABOVE POLICIES. TAKE ME TO THE ONLINE APPLICATION