Brain drain is a relapse of skills
over the summer months. If students are not engaged, they have a
more difficult time retaining lessons learned throughout the school
year. During summer break, they can forget up to 2 months of
academic instruction. Summer camp has proven to reduce learning loss
in an environment where children are engaged and have opportunity
for additional academic enrichment.
- Opportunities to explore unique interests
- Stay mentally and physically active
- Safe and nurturing environment that enhances social skills
- Real-life applications of what they learn in the classroom
- Experiences that promote self-confidence and future
- Develops leadership skills
- Make friends and have FUN!
For more information and camp resources, visit: