Effective Communication Certificate / Professional Education
- Writing for the Workplace (PROED 700)
- Effective Presentations (PROED 720)
- Facilitation Skills Development (PROED 725)
- Dealing with Difficult Conversations (PROED 727)
To achieve the Effective Communication Certificate, participants must complete 6 classes including 4 required classes, plus 2 of the electives listed.
- Writing Persuasive Proposals (PROED 708)
- Practical Grammar (PROED 707)
- Writing Compelling and Persuasive Copy (PROED 709)
- Technical Writing Fundamentals (PROED 706)
- Grant Writing (PROED 504)
- Emotional Intelligence (PROED 427)
- How to Write a Business Case (PROED 701)
No matter how smart you are, professionals need to communicate effectively in the written word and through voice. You will walk away with tools and techniques that will help you present your ideas better regardless of the communication vehicle. Learn how to:
- Write for clarity and purpose
- Facilitate objective-led meetings
- Present concisely and memorably
- Communicate with your colleagues professionally no matter how challenging the subject
To achieve the Effective Communication Certificate, participants must complete 6 classes including 4 required classes, plus 2 electives listed.
Questions? Call Professional Education at 801-585-1780 or use our online form.